Sunday, October 28, 2007

Costume Party?

ok so Brian called me and asked me what i was doing (this is after i had just gotten home from a date with jacob and his mom) and i said nothing so he told me to run and put on a costume and that we were going to a costume party! He sounded excited on the phone. So i was thinking to myself ok what can i put on in 3 min that can kind of count as a costume... so i put on this!


i was a cowgirl! haha! Then heather and brian came and brian was a cowboy, and heather was a milk maid... hehe it made me giggle... It had been heathers idea to go to the party because her friend was throwing it. And this friend is one of those people that when they through a party... THEY THROUGH A PARTY! and thats what heather thought it would be like.... uummm.... well... it wasn't exactly as we had thought... there were only about 10-15 people there all close friends, and wearing... umm, costumes? A guy name CJ was an old woman with a big butt, and ballon sized boobs with a walker and a robe, there was Amanda from work (well Lehi Valley) she was a witch, Steve (from lehi valley) was there and he was a rino cop, so he had on nasty tight short shorts on, a wig and a mustache... ummm.... im going to have nightmares because of that one. Some one was robin but his shorts were so tight and short that it was scary, and i was scared for him. And just things like that. I mean i knew everyone. but not well enough to go to a party like that. so ya lets just say that brian and i felt really awkward and didn't fit in AT ALL.... so we left and went to Jacobs house.


You are now asking yourself "why wasn't Jacob with us in the first place?" Lets see oh yes... the ASU football game was on so he was at home bonding with his dad. Which is great! anyway, So we went over there and had rootbeer floats and partied till jacob took me home. it was fun day, kind of crazy, and i kind of hope i never have to repeat it! Anyway, so that was my saturday/saturday night! fun fun fun!!

2 comments:

out numbered said...

Sounds fun to me, okay maybe not the short tight shorts, that sounds dangerous but getting dressed up sure is fun! I am glad things are going well and I love the clip from Charlie Brown, I expect to see more where that came from. It doesn't have to be on your blog but you can send it in the mail.

out numbered said...

I vote that you need to update you blog! All in favor say "aye" "AYE" It is unanimous You need to update!