Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All about me...

So I went to lunch today with a buddy of mine,
and he asked me to tell him about myself.
So I went off and told him a bunch of things about me.
Mostly what I liked.
It was really fun to realize the things about me I didn't really know.
I thought about it while I was in my car and than I wanted to blog about it so I could remember.
In case I ever got a concussion and forgot. :)
So... Here's a little about me...

1. I love popcorn!
I may or may not have gained 5 lbs from eating an entire bag myself everyday for the last 2 weeks.

2. I love watching Television! It is seriously a favorite. I could waste hours upon hours watching and feel like I had accomplished an entire list full of tasks to do.

3. The movie theaters make me feel amazing and I always wish I was on the other side of the screen.

4. I receive and accept nominations and awards while driving in my car from place to place.

5. I am secretly a broadway singer (in muh car) I hate doing homework but hate getting lower than an A on ANYTHING more... so despite all my winning I really don't mind doing it.

6. I'm one of the pickiest eaters I know and am so annoyed with myself because of it.

7. Mustard is disgusting, cheese should not be eaten in blocks, and cucumbers do not taste like summer no matter what people say.

8. It is possible to live longer than elementary school because I hate sandwiches and I don't eat them on a regular (if at all) basis. *(Although I have eaten them lately so I am allowed to say I don't like them.)

9. I love watching movies.

10. I love singing!!!

11. I love dancing really ugly in my mirror while I'm getting ready for the day.

12. I love my family more than they know and am peeing my pants because I get to see them all in July!

13. When a camera is pulled out of someone's bag I secretly think I'm the hottest one there and want to pose, but result in making a really ugly face because I know the latter fact is not true.. haha and funny faces are way more fun!

14. I hate being put on the spot. It makes my face and neck get red and makes me want to cry. If I am supposed to be in the lime light I have no trouble but right on the spot makes me want to faint.

15. I have peed my pants because I laughed so hard... not gunna lie more than once

16. I LOVE road trips with my family and with my friends!

17. Pictures are a must no matter the occasion

18. I love sitting at home and spending time with my family
but i also love going out and meeting new people and gaining new friends

19. LIVE LAUGH LOVE really does equal my life! no matter if times are hard

20. I love the gospel and don't know where I would be without it

21. I don't like giving my idea's because for some reason I always feel like they are dumb and someone could give better ones. It's been that way my entire life

22. I have lots of confidence but I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit to tell someone I'm wrong

23. I love sports... well i think i like them. I haven't had time to play them in a while so they kinda freak me out.

24. I have a texture problem with food.

25. I LOVE teaching dance!

26. I like the color blue and I like the color green and when they are mixed together I like it even more.

27. I love blog stalking and just sitting at the computer whether I am playing games, reading blogs, doing hw, checking mail or fb, or editing pictures and music. I just think it's fun!

28. I like to clean when it isn't my own house or room

29. I have read the entire series of twilight twice and am still finishing the Book of Mormon.

30. I love going and seeing musicals!

31. I love being in them!

32. I love choreographing for them!

33. I. LOVE. CANDY.

34. Sugar and me are best friends... chocolate. not so much

35. MY little brother is my best friend and my husband will be just like him. :) So he has a lot to live up to

36. I am kinda sick of being alone and not having that someone to share everything with that will be there for the rest of your life, but i know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and If I will follow him my husband will be the best man for me :)

37. I can't wait to have kids of my own

38. My nieces and nephews and the cutest!

39. I love drinking water

40. I love showering but hate washing and drying my hair!

41. I hate make up

42. I hate doing my hair
and i hate that so many people spend hours upon hours of their time getting ready to look good for a party and then they don't talk to anyone but the people they come with.
It is quite annoying.

43. I love my mom

44. I hate talking on the phone, and i don't like texting all the time...

45. I hate when I'm with people and they are "secretly" texting people in front of me.

46. I hate forced sarcasm.

47. I don't really care for potty humor. I'm not a fan... dad yes haha me no.

48. I love the smell of water, and rain, and the beach, and forests.

49. Even though I'm picky I LOVE FOOD! <3

50. I hate working but i love having money

51. I don't eat hamburgers they don't even look appetizing to me.

52. I always try to impress.

53. I don't like people not liking me. I teared up the other day because someone ran into my hand durning dance and my nail scratched her. I felt so bad I couldn't stop saying sorry.

54. I HATE getting embarrassed

55. pretending to be my friend is worse than just not being my friend at all.

56. I try to be as positive as I can even if I am having a bad day. Why should everyone else?

57. Im terrible at over thinking. i do it too much and end up doubting myself.

58. I procrastinate like it's my profession

59. I sing when I play games and talk

60. I tap dance when i'm nervous. (i really don't know how hehe)

61. Dorito's and me are good friends

62. I love school but I love even more that it's summer time

63. I love hawaii~!!!!!!

64. I love playing in the rain!

65. I don't wash my face

66. I hate brushing my teeth

67. My muscles hate me

68. I love that my best friends are going to be a dental hygienist and a nurse! They make me feel like a proud momma! They rock my world

69. cologne? yum i am a suuuuuuuucker!

70. Ice cream heals all problems

71. I don't like reading

72. running sucks

73. Wake boarding is the greatest ever!

74. My skin is so white that it is said to be see through...

75. I have no sense of style... I like to pretend though!

76. I run my life like a mad woman and pack it full of activities so I can't breath.

77. I love cereal

78. Drinking milk from the carton is the only way it tastes the best.

80. Dancing is a therapy

81. I love to flirt with guys I don't like but if i do i'm really quite and shy. weird...

82. I don't understand text lingo. I use full sentences and punctuation. Someone made fun of me once.

83. I love giving compliments!

84. I don't like getting complimented on my choreography or performances I've been in... getting put on the spot thing again...

85. I HATE improv

86. I love weddings!

87. I want one... it's not a secret.

88. I don't know how to add or subtract in my head, I have to write it down or use my fingers.

89. I love laughing!

90. I Hate american Idol. i think it's stupid.

91. I hate making my bed.
Why the heck would I make it if I'm just going to get right back into it?!

92. I love iced oatmeal cookies! hehe they complete me!

93. I complain about gaining weight but I don't like to workout at the gym.. IT'S BORING!

94. I love chick flicks, action, and dramatic movies. I could care less for scary movies! I want nothing to do with them. Along with movies with lots of killing... not fo me.

95. I LOVE shopping, but I hate spending money.

96. I have a heart attack when I hear the amount of money people spend their jeans! geese people you just SIT and FART on them! Why spend hundreds of dollars?

97. I have a very large badonka donk. and have been told so.

98. I laugh at myself all the time because I think i'm funny

99. Boys should still be the one to initiate the relationship

100. I Love my life! hehe It's basically the greatest!

hmm :)
that was fun.
If you got through them all congrats!
haha it was probably random and rough! haha

I LOVE LOVING!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

I love watching TV too! I would do it everynight if i could!

I love watching movies!

I am peeing my pants too getting to see everyone in July :)

I don't turn red but I hate being put on the spot as well!

I don't think I have peed my pants laughing so hard...maybe got close :)

Road trips with family are DA BOMB!

(ok I guess there are a lot of things we have in common and I LOVED reading this...I don't like sharing my thoughts or opinions either cause I feel like they are dumb too)

Just saying loved the post, can totally see you saying them too! thanks for sharing

Allison Griffin said...

jeez... that was a long list! i couldn't finish it... haha! we neeeeeed to talk and be friends again. you've always inspired me, and i like that. :) text me sometime... pleeeease?
i love miss michelle. :D

Alex & Malisa said...

6, 15, 24, 26, 38, 41, 42, 49, 54, 88, & 97. are totally me too. i love it! you make me laugh.

out numbered said...

That was a lot of fun to read! I can't dance, love movies (when I get to see them), love sports, love you!! This was great. Thanks for doing it.