Monday, April 26, 2010

Guys and Dolls

My life for the Last little while has been.... CRAZY!! Oh wait what am I talking about?! It still is crazy... Once school is over THEN my life will be normal again... well I guess this crazy stuff is my normal... so.. then my life will be "normal" like the sane people in the world ;)
I haven't really seen any of my friends that are my age since January because I have spent ALL my time with these fine chillins! I have had so much fun! I am half sad/half ecstatic that it is over! haha but i'm sad that so many people missed it. It really was amazing!
I LOVE WHAT I DO!! :D
Bon Bon and Vinny are my bestest friends at the moment! haha they know all my school and boy problems... it makes me giggle! I love them so much and I hope to see them more often, because I miss them already and it hasn't even been 2 full days yet!


My hot box girls are the death of me! But I love them so much!



Seriously these boys are the loves of my life! (is that aloud?) They are AMAZING people and they are fantastic at singing and dancing! I don't know how I got so lucky to have all of these amazing boys to be able to work with!
Love you guys ~
Thank you to everyone who helped, was in it, and everyone that came and saw it! We appreciate all your help and support!

ThAnKs!

No comments: