Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag I'm it... BLAH BLAH BLAH

My 8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Applebee's
2- Garcia's
3-Olive Garden
4-Mimi's Caffe
5-Texas Roadho (house)
6- Chili's
7-Wendy's
8-Taco Bell!! :)

My 8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-House
2- Chuck
3-Ellen Degeneres 
4-Heroes
5-NCIS
6- American Idol
7-What A Girl Wants(I know it's all reruns but i still love it !)
8-The Office

8 things I did yesterday:
1-Showered
2-Danced
3-Choreographed/taught
4-Went to school
5-Checked my mail
6-read a bazillion pages in my textbook!!!! :{
7- WENT TO THE LION KING!! :) 
8-Sang

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-HAWAII!!!
2- Hip Hop Class to Start
3- My Birthday! (i turn 20)
4- Classes to be over! (i am overloaded on credits!)
5- To see the finished product of the musical!
6- Partying with Tori all the time!
7-Classical NATZ
8- one more year and friends start coming home off missions! :) it's going by so fast!

8 wishes:
1-I wish I was done with school and on with life
2-I wish money wasn't so important
3-I wish i had hot guy friends! (haha)
4-I wish I HAD money!
5-I wish i could dance all day long!
6-I wish to be on broadway/or in Hollywood!
7-I wish my classes weren't so hard
8-I wish days were longer so i could do more, and have time to sleep! :)

I tag... whoever hasn't done this and even reads my blog.... 

2 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

You have a wonderful blog! I still read! :] Your doin an awesome job with the show! Keep it up!

Frank Burgess said...

I went to Lion King to!