Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh Happy Dayz

Yes hello to everyone who has been looking at my blog just dying to know how my room has turned out... I'm not going to lie i have been really busy and well... just plain lazy. My room (as in painted) has been finished for a couple of weeks now, but the room itself (aka the floor and empty picture frames) has been a mess and i just haven't gotten the courage to go through everything and clean it up. BUT... I did yesterday! I deep cleaned my closet and went through everything. I threw away a lot, i was harsh. If i hadn't used it or i didn't think i was going to use it anytime soon then... it was out of there. I even went through and sorted through my pictures and put them all nice and neat in a cute little box, then i thumbed through them and found some to put in all my cute picture frames. I even printed some off of the computer. It's WAY cute! I'm at the library right now so i don't have any pictures to post quite yet.. but when i do finally get home i will touch it up and take pictures like a mad woman, and you will all be so pleased with the wonderful work i have done! Is the suspense killing you yet?! hehehe

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

ok so you posted before me but I got pictures on mine before you did!! So there ya go!!! (but really I am proud of you for deep cleaning your room...I didn't think you had it in you (hee hee)) but dang it I want pictures!!!

out numbered said...

I CAN"T WAIT! Not to see pics of your new improved room, but to see pics of it clean. Okay just kidding, I do want to see pics of your decorating skills!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

I'm excited to see those pictures! By the sound of it, your room looks awesome! :]