Monday, February 25, 2008

My Magnificent ROOM!!! Ü

I hope you like my beautiful room! and all its glory! ENJOY!!! :D

This is me standing in the my doorway. Dad is behind me... Just a wall
This was my desk that used to be wood, it looks REALLY good now.
The fam
Me and my handsome man
Again me in the doorway, I painted that mirror white, it was wood before, i have to say it looks really great.
My bed and shelf... i painted that black too! hehe
My pretty dresser and mirror
My closet memory shelves and that white shelf looking thing was wood colored and ipainted it white, so again... it looks so good!
Cute picture frame and my necklaces

I hope you like the tour of my room. If you have any questions or would like a different angle on something. Just Ask... Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

Is that Jonathans room? When did you switch...k cute shirt in the first picture ;)(i had to say that since I never got to see you wear it while you were up here) and I really really like your room...totally is you and it looks really good! I am impressed on how clean it is! :)

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I'm really proud that the stripes are straight because i'd have way crooked stripes if I tried to attempt that! Looks great! :]

out numbered said...

SO FUN!! Your room looks great! Are the stripes on just a wall and a corner? What are the other wall colors? Thanks for posting pics, It is sure fun. Also, you need to post some of the pics of mom and dad's room on their blog. love you!

Sheena said...

Cute room!! What a project, good for you I love it!