Monday, December 03, 2007

One down...

I took my final for my theory class today! Well it wasn't really a final. I just had to take the test for the rhythms part of the class today. AND i already took tests and got an A on all the other section tests so i am exempt (i think thats how you spell it... probably not. haha) from the final in those areas! Which also equals ALL areas! SO...... No more music theory aka my brain hurting, for the semester!!! (to bad it isn't for forever) I am so happy! Now i can sleep in longer, or be lazy around the house! I love College! Ü hehe Ü

2 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

AUGH! Highschool work for me is hard as it is! I may have a stroke out of stress once I'm in college! Then at my funeral you can say, "she's the one who i tried so desperately to get to do a double pierouette!" That must have been stressful in itself! :]

Chase & Tricia said...

Yea!!! I know the feeling- kinesiology was my first test yesterday. Lets just say afterwards I went to Enchanted and got a milkshake. I don't know why we always feel like we deserve something out of the ordinary for working hard! Good job with your first semester of college. What is your major?