Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Where will I go next?!

Hello fellow bloggers!
I have some exciting news!

I am going to serve a mission for my church, the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints! I turned in my papers on Sunday so I have from 10 days to three weeks to find out where I will be serving!! Oh my goodness I am so excited!! If you are reading this take a second and tell me where you think I am going to be sent! :)

I am also graduating this week! Such exciting things have happened and are just about to! This summer is going to be jam packed with vacation after vacation! I am so beyond excited I can't even contain my joy!! I will also be teaching classes as well! It is going to be so eventful!

Happy Wednesday! It's a good day :)

4 comments:

Chase Thomas said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so awesome!! I'm so happy for you! Well, the first place that popped in my head for you is the Temple Square Mission, but if not that, then the Best Mission in the World...Fort Worth Texas!!

Dawn Davis said...

hmm, I think you're going somewhere in Europe, like France and if not there then whatever mission Fort Rucker, AL is in! :) I LOVE YOU!

The Parkers said...

I am going to say Nauvoo (don't they do dancing and acting missions there?)

Michelle said...

They do but only by audition you don't just get called there. Try again Haha :)