Sunday, February 06, 2011

Lets do a quicky

Me in a nutshell...

1. I am currently attending SCC
2. I am in the 2 top dance companies (Moving company and SAJE) and loving every minute of it.
3. I teach 3 and 4 year olds Jazz
4. I teach musical theater, to all ages, and beginning hip hop and ballet to 6 year olds.
5. I am in another dance company called Pulse (and we are going to Disneyland for spring break... say WHAT?!?) So yes that is 3 companies!
6. I dance for at least 4 hours a day some days are double that, and I wouldn't have it any other way
7. I love to eat chocolate pudding cups
8. I turn 22 this year and will be dancing in a show on my birthday. Greatest way to spend it right?
9. I am the ward chorister and stink at getting people to do musical numbers ahead a time. I forget that people need time to prepare and haven't been taught to pull things out of thin air like I was.
10. I have an awesome family and amazing friends
11. I love watching television almost as much as I love dancing.
12. I wish I could live at Disneyland... It really is the happiest place on earth.
13. I always do my laundry but hate putting it away, so it sits in a "Clean" pile on my floor.
14. I love drinking water.
15. I love sitting and talking with someone more than going out and doing ridiculous things.
16. I am not a daredevil. I like to play by the rules.
17. I secretly wish I was a drummer, and could play the guitar
18. I have 2 left feet when I dance with a partner.
19. I love caramel... on so many different things. Ice cream, cheesecake, apples, popcorn, on a spoon.....
20. I wish I could eat ice cream and not get fat... haha because I love it oh so much.
21. I don't like big groups of people.
22. I enjoy blind dates
23. I sing in my car while I drive from place to place as if I just won a Grammy :]
24. I don't know the difference between a Grammy, Emmy, Golden Globe or any other type of award super stars win. (I had to look it up)
25. I wish my family lived closer.
26. I have a crazy phobia of spiders, even the little red ones
27. I also have a phobia of water, yup water
28. I shiver violently when I am cold.
29. I love cuddling while watching movies
30. I watch The Vampire Diaries, and LOVE it!!!
31. Long boarding is theraputic
32. I wish I owned one......
33. I want it to be summer so I can go wake boarding ALL THE TIME!
34. I buy things because I think they look pretty and then forget to wear them.
35. I wish people were more honest with each other
36. I am very trusting, and I love meeting new people.
37. I LOVE watching movies!
38. I am a big time procrastinator.
39. I twirl my hair in my finger as a type of comfort blanket. For when I am nervous, or waiting for something to happen. It calms muh nerves.
40. I have a picture of Christ hanging beside my bed that was given to me by one of my best friends.
41. I bite my nails when they get to long and file them with my teeth...
42. If I could have a pet it would be a..... umm... never mind. I don't want a pet.
43. I hate running.
44. I am a very picky eater.
45. I love sweets and sugars, I don't crave chocolate.
46. I cry over silly things.
47. I have a plethora of bridal showers, baby showers, and weddings to go to in the next 2 months.
48. I love eating chips and salsa. I would eat it for every meal if I was aloud to.
49. I have gotten pulled over 3 times and have never gotten a ticket.
50. I tried going back to blonde and then went back to brunette and I missed a spot... so I have a real pretty blond spot on the back of muh head.


Ok that's all.. haha I just can't sleep so I am up writing silly blogs to help people that like to waste time reading them have something to do...

So you are welcome. :]

1 comment:

Living Life in New York City said...

For #9, now that I live in NYC, you have to plan ahead. ha ha ha! Sorry my love :D