Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meh... Sometimes I'm crafty

My girlfriends and I aka Tori, Darlene, Heather and me decided to get together today and do some crafts. I was really excited because tori texted me while I was at work and said "Do you want to get together and Mod Podge?" and I said "what the heck is that?" and she said "umm... that thing dawn does with the letter's and paper." and I said "Oh heck ya!" 
SO it was set.
After work I set off to Joanns to find something to use that 
may or may not 
eventually be completely ugly.
So I found a couple frames for 2 bucks.

A pack of super cute paper for 10
and the combined them together to create =

TA-DA

A not so ugly "mod podge something or other" picture frame! 




As stupid as it sounds I am so proud of my pathetic silly little picture frame! 
(ps please disregard the....... purtty me in the above pikcha)

It makes me happy and I feel like I was productive and accomplished something exciting today. And I really want to keep practicing so I can get better :} 

ps. I miss California! 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Who doesn't love patchwork?