Monday, March 22, 2010

Breakfast with muh Ladies

I haven't seen my high school friends.
AKA my married friends in quite a while.
So We all decided to make breakfast together and have an "I'll catch you up on my life, I totally want to hear about yours" game. And it was SO much fun! I love and miss these girls so much and I'm so glad I am able to call them my

Besties for life!
(carrie don't kill me for putting this on there it was the only one of you I had!)

We had french toast, eggs, fruit, and BACON!
let me just tell you... DE-LISH-OUS





Don't worry after taking this picture my camera died. Yup because i'm really pretty!




Took this after finding out she is expecting!!!
SO SUPER EXCITED!!



~Thanks girls it's been fun~

2 comments:

Quinn and Anjuli said...

That looks like it was really fun! Do you know when Sarah is due?

out numbered said...

Wow, you are all so old! That means I am so old! Yeah for Sara and Carrie. Crazy but exciting!