Thursday, March 05, 2009

Weddings!!!

Hole crap i haven't Posted in a while... but that's only because my life isn't really that exciting, and i don't have any pictures! to post... so it's not exciting at all! so..... i could just ramble about nothing and then laugh when people actually sit and read my time wasting blog/post! haha... Anyway. the real reason I was writing this post was to congradulate my two bestest friends in the whole world! Ashley Johnson and Carrie Whiting! They are both getting married, and i am so happy for both of them (even a little jealous... but only a little) Ash is marrying Chad Carton, and Carrie is marrying her Missionary John Snyder! It is so exciting! and it is coming up SO FAST! They both seem so happy and i will miss ashley and chad when they move to Washington, but it's good to know he will take good care of her! And i don't have a picture of Carrie and John yet (only ones from 2 years ago and i don't feel like digging through my box of pictures right now! haha) But i am so excited for them too!!Ok SO there are like a gazillion other girls that are getting married too, and i've gotten all these announcements and stuff so i decided to do some wedding looking myself. Just because... (haha and because Deanna told me to look for a square cake since she knows how to make them and decorate them now, so i can have one whenever i get married.. SAWEET!!)
And this BEAUTIFUL dress!!! Honestly i just want to buy it and have it just in case!! I heart this dress and i want it! 

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

if you get that wedding dress you have to stand how the model is your WHOLE wedding day (ha ha ha)

Casey said...

Hey Michelle!! Its CAsey Beth! So I've been stocking you... ha ha ha :) So I am curious, are you thinking about getting married? I know in an early post you talked about you Tennis Valentine, is anything going on with that? Getting serious? Just thought I would ask. glad to know you are looking a head of time.. that means stress free when you actually get married. There is this place called Brides To Be (I think) and its on McClintock and Ray. The lady there has really pretty dresses and fairly cheap. I got my dress there, and my SIL got her dress there with all of our brides maid dresses. anyway, check them out. Now all you need is a ring and a GOOD MAN to marry!!! :)

marcie said...

Michelle you're so cute!!
I have to admit I randomly look at wedding dresses/things online sometimes too because I'm that pathetic :) haha It's fun to have your friends to get married just so hard at the same time! It was fun seein you on Sunday

Unknown said...

It makes me jealous too. It's ok.