Friday, July 25, 2008

Nationals Stadium

The family went to a Nationals vs the Dbacks at the nationals park on the 8th of July! I know I know I'm really late in blogging and i have LOTS to update about! so I will have lots of posts to come! But here are some pictures from the game! The boys were so cute and into the game! It was funny!




Say cheese... or shove something into your mouth while Michelle takes the picture that works too! Cheese! Too bad the dumb sun was in the way!
DADIO
haha he had popcorn on his cheek and he couldn't get it off! And I'm pretty sure he had the whole bag of licorice!!! haha it was so funny! and one time i got him and Rickey sword fighting with them! We're so cute! Üagain so cute!Precious!
If you want to see more pictures from the game go here

Baseball Game (Nationals vs Dbacks)

2 comments:

out numbered said...

Good Times!! Oh I miss you guys! I can't believe how fast your visit went and that you are already home. Tell everyone I love them!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

hehe looks like your guys trip was awesome! It was fun bumping into ya at sisterhood..hee hee im glad to know that there is someone out there who is as ridiculous and giddy as we are..and will laugh at the same stupid things we do when the rest of the theater is awkwardly silent. LOVE IT! :]