Monday, December 10, 2007

Where did it go?!

I got sick of this

and this
and especially this!


So what did I do?



????????????????????????????



I choped it off!!!!



I don't really like going to "Great Clips" but i couldn't find anyone else to do my hair. SO... i went to the next place. And i think they did awesome! As i sat down in the seat i was very nervous!! The girl cutting my hair was about 3 or 4 years older than me, but had been cutting hair for about that long. And i think she did a wonderful job! Anyway back to my story. as i sat down she asked me if i just wanted a trim? and i said "nope, im cutting it all off, i want to donate it." so she explained that it had to be 10" to donate and if i did than my haircut was free! SO cool. She Tied back 10" and then cut an inch above to cut off the rest of my hair, and i wish i had brought a camera so i could take a picute of it. I cut off about 13 inches of it all together. And then even more with the layering. I actually told her exactly how i wanted it and it turned out great! I love it!

YAY FOR SHORT HAIR!!!

6 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

It's so cute! I promise I had a double take the other day when you were leaving church because I was like, "who's the short haired girl who looks like michelle?! Oh wait, it's her!" Ha ha. I love it!

Davis & Co. said...

way to go sexy girl! It looks so cute! I don't think I'm brave enough to chop off my hair that short...but YAY! You're stinkin' hot!

out numbered said...

You look so good! I love the close up, hello big beautiful eyes. Very hot!! Very fun. Is it fun to do or are you still getting used to it. Very CUTE!

out numbered said...

Did I mention that it makes you look older!

Chase & Tricia said...

Too cute! I love your hair! I'm glad for you that school is done- such a relief.

erica said...

yeah for short hair - you look beautiful! I did the same thing in August...10 inches later, and i feel like a free woman!
love,
Cousin Erica