Sunday, September 09, 2007

Work

So i started work at this place called "San Tan Counciling" on Friday, and i was really supposed to just go in and meet everyone and see what i would be doing, and just getting used to in and then calling my boss later, and telling him whether or not i was interested. Oh but they skipped all of that, and they put me straight to work. I was calling people and answering phones and everything. I was kind of freaking out. No really freaking out. I have work again tomorrow. And i am kind of scared but we will see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Dawn Davis said...

I'm glad things seem to be going better for you at work. Don't stress out, your first few weeks will be a living h-e double toothpicks, but don't stress about it. It's better to jump right in the deep end rather than tiptoe through the shallow (don't laugh at my stupid anagolies dangit!) Just remember it will be much more beneficial working there and learning all the stuff you're learning than running labels for 2 hours a day. (I do still miss you though!) Anyway, let me know where your office is and I'll stop by sometime and say hi...probably on a Friday when Ryan doesn't work. Do you get a lunch/dinner break or no? Anyway, let me know...and let me know if you need anything, I'm just an hour's drive away (he he he..it may be an hour's drive away but I'm saving a butt load in gas money ha ha ha!) can you tell I don't want to work right now...ok peace!